[guide.chat] still here.

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:16:04 -0000

hi Alex ,yes I think some of us are here. The Problem is, every one is busy
with version 5. for myself I'm not bothering with it. I've not got used to
version 4 yet. And it serves my purpose. Well all the snow has gone now. but
it's so cold here. I was going to the Hospital this afternoon to visit a
friend, and I got frozen through. But I don't think it will snow. I think it's
the wind that's doing it.I will go now, I just thought I would answer your
message.
from Judith.