[guide.chat] shop talking microwave

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:01:35 -0000

Cobalt

Talking Microwave Oven MK 5

FREE RECIPE CD WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE TALKING MICROWAVE OVEN

With three "Favourite" buttons to store your three most frequently used
programmes and a fully tactile and wipe clean keypad, the microwave has a power
rating of 850 watts and is a 25 litre / 0.9 cu ft oven. It has a full range of
features, including: rotating turntable, talking clock, adjustable speech
volume and talking kitchen timer independent of the oven. Basic operation is by
selecting power level and time. Programmed operation is by selecting cook /
defrost, food type and weight or by selecting from a range of frozen and
un-frozen convenience foods and weight. It has auto-minute and programme pause
functions, spoken requests to stir or turn food during cooking and to leave
food to stand after cooking. The oven speaks when the door is opened or closed
and speaks confirmation of functions selected and cooking time. The time
remaining is spoken at the press of a button at any stage whilst cooking.
Remarkably easy to use. Instructions in large print and on tape.
Dimensions: External: 507 mm - 19 3/4"(W) x 283 mm - 10 7/8"(H) x 435 mm - 16
7/8"(D).
Please note that if this item is returned for a refund we will arrange for it
to be collected but, due to the transport costs involved, we will have to make
a charge for carriage. We therefore advise that, if possible, you try one of
these ovens at a local resource centre before ordering.
Please note: due to the delivery costs of this item outside of the UK and
Europe, contact with us is advisable prior to ordering.

Price £215.00

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123