[guide.chat] {received with many thanks to Judith Appleton }:FWD: Scottish wifey

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:51:01 -0000

:FWD: Scottish wifey

Scottish Wifey

Wee Jimmy had just finished a new book called "How to be the Man of your
House" and decided he was taking action.
He barges into the kitchen and announces to his wee Scottish wife, Mary,
that "from noo oan, you need tae ken that am the man o' this hoose and ma
word is law. Right?.

So, the 'nite you'll prepare me a gourmet meal o' ma choice and then, when
I'm finished eating you'll serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner you're
comin up the stairs
wi' me an we'll hae the kinda sex that a want for as long as a want it, and
then you'll run me a bath so a kin relax. You'll wash my back, then
dry me wi the towel and then help me intae ma fleecy Rangers pajamas before
you massage ma hauns an feet. Then the morra mornin, guess who's
gonnae dress me an comb ma hair?"

"Well" says Mary, "the  Funeral Director would be my first guess.