[guide.chat] { received with many thanks to Judith A }:Fwd: Wit for computer nerds

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:56:29 -0000

:Fwd: Wit for computer nerds

Wit for computer nerds,

Support: I need you to right-click on the desk top,

Customer: Okay,

Support: Do you see the pop-up menu?

Customer: No

Support: Okay, Right-click again, is the menu there now?,

Customer: No,

Support: Okay Sir, Can you tell what you've done up to this point?,

Customer: Yes, you told me to write "click", so I've written "click".

Employer: So you want to work in our data centre?,

Interviewee: Yes, I think I'm perfect, I've got more qualifications than you
can shake a memory stick at,

Employer: You'll be working with a dog, your job is to keep it well feed,

Interviewee: Oh, What's the dogs job?

Employer: To make sure that you never touch the computers.