[guide.chat] post scam

  • From: "stephen evans" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mr guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 21:05:36 -0000

hi all
there is a post scam going about
someone posts a card through your letter box saying we have a parcel for you
but you were out and call the number on the card
the number is a premium rate number
if you dial it the scamer charges the caller 300 pounds
royal mail ask you to report it to royal mail fraud
the card will have delivery parcel service on the card
steve
Stephen Evans
and my pet chocolate labrador barney rubbel
mobile 07956354534
 alternative
 email   s.evans@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.tafn.org.uk join this fantastic group of friends
www.hotel-orgler.at
for the best holidays
www.powerradio104.com
for the best radio station on the net and best djs
 radio.orf.at/player/radioplayer.html?station=sbg
www.baumbar.at
www.stiegl.att
www.kitzsteinhorn.at
www.radiojackie.com
play the night time challenge between 12.20am and 3.20am   www.insiderbar.at
come on the brentford  and     bayern munich
add me on facebook and skipe stephenevans  and stephenevans4 on skipe
the archers on radio4 is the best radio soap and ambridge extra on radio4 extra