[guide.chat] poleshift

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 15:39:59 -0000

North pole shifts towards Siberia ? warmer latitudes have shifted NW
Posted on January 12, 2012
From DutchSinse:

In the past several weeks (end of 2011 beginning of 2012) .. there has been
MUCH talk in the main stream media about the quote ?warm / mild winter? that is
occurring in the United States.

I think the satellite shots tell the tale much better than I can ? but summed
up in a nutshell ? confirmed reports of the ?pole shift? towards Siberia
accelerating :

link to that story here:
http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/182012-german-swarm-satellites-to-study-pole-shift-launching-early-2012/

Now that we can confirm an acceleration of the pole towards Siberia Russia ?
when you see the below screenshots of the most recent ?polar view / Infrared
view? from the GOES weather satellite?.. you can clearly see the area in
question (siberia russia) becoming the new center of rotation for the entire
northern hemisphere.

Another way to put this simply? the magnetic north pole has moved into Russia ?
basically shifting northwest by a noticeable distance.

This means that the rest of the ?magnetic latitudes? have shifted northwest as
well.  Thus, moving the storm track/jet stream/warmer latitudes northwest along
with the north pole towards Siberia.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123