[guide.chat] penis

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Friends FORUM CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:06:08 -0000

My teacher walked into our classroom and went crazy when she saw the word P E N
I S chalked in capital letters on the blackboard.

"Who wrote this on the blackboard?" she yelled as she erased it with a yellow
duster.

I never wrote it so I never answered and neither did the rest of the class.

The next day my teacher's face went red with anger, as the word P E N I S was
chalked in bigger capital letters than yesterday.

"Who wrote this on the blackboard?" she shouted as she erased it with a yellow
duster.

Again I thought, I never wrote it so I never answered and neither did the rest
of the class answer.

The next day my teacher's face went white as a ghost, as the word P E N I S was
chalked in larger capital letters than yesterday and the day before.

"Who wrote this on the blackboard?" she screamed as she erased it with a yellow
duster.

I am not saying anything as I never wrote and neither did the rest of the class
answer either.

Every day my teacher walked into the classroom and each day the letters P E N I
S were chalked larger than previous days and my teacher's face went a different
colour every day too.

But this one day my teacher went ballistic when she saw the whole blackboard
chalked with huge capital letters stretched right across the blackboard.

"Right you are all staying in this classroom, all day and all night until the
person has owned up to chalking this on the blackboard." she shouted loudly to
us.

It took my teacher forever to erase the chalked letters P E N I S off the
blackboard.

As my teacher was erasing the word, a voice from the back of my classroom said
"The more you rub, the bigger it grows."

My carer told me this on the way to the shops.

Vanessa the Google Girl.