[guide.chat]

  • From: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:49:02 -0000

Dye Jones goes from his little village in the Rhonda valley to London for two
weeks holiday. While he is there, he meets a girl. Two days before he is due to
return home he says to the girl, "Look Floe Vach,while I been year in London, I
got very fond of you see. How do you feel about getting married?"  The girl
says, "No Dye, I can't marry you."  Dye says, "Why not? I'm a decent upstanding
Welshman."  The girl says, "Yes Dye, I fink you're a smashin' bloke but I can't
marry you."  Dye says, "Oh come on. There's nothin' we can't sort out if we
don't try. What's the matter?"  The girl says, "Well, I suppose I might as well
tell you, you're bound to find out sometime. I'm a prostitute."  Dye says,"Is
that all. That doesn't matter a damn. I'm a Presbyterian. You go to your
chapel, I go to mine."