[guide.chat]

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:16:32 -0000

Hi All, Well glad to say I'm back. All chat line emails coming through at last
thanks to Alex getting in touch with BT.

Well O have missed you all and am now trying to catch up with it all.

First of all I am waiting for Casper coming back from the vets. He has been to
have his teeth cleaned and four teeth out. I'll be glad when my daughter comes
in with him any moment. Bet he won't talk to me for a few days.

Angela, thanks for your email and  glad you can get that music we got off
Vanessa.Let you know how Casper is soon.

Phylis here are some octopus hugs to keep you going.

Senn, thanks for your email too. That was the one you sent about four days ago.
Am I glad I'm getting them now. Its to quiet without them.
Clare, hope you are ok too. Not heard from you for a while.

love Malcolm. xxx

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,