[guide.chat] name change

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 16:25:07 -0000

Hi Carol, If that's your real size do you think we should call you plum
pudding. sweet and delicious. hehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi my lovely friend clare
You know I am loving this lap top even more now  getting faster on it cool yea
guess what
I copied them recipies that our Kevin sends us so you see,now remembered how to
copy and paste
smart aren't I? hahahahahahahahaha

Clare,yes,do remember you pestering me to get lap top for long time  but for
some reason I was scared of them weird I know ourJulie,told me that had to
happen my old fashioned computer has to die because I have belted the hell out
of it that many times with my shocking tantrams hahahahaha
I am going to treat this lap top with love and respect mean that.

Just had my stew in new slow cooker yummy
My 6 pigglets gone to Bally lessons today with their child minder all got
sticky out frilly poka dots dresses and nice bally shoes in white saten only
the best my babies
I have ordered two new mirrors from Amazan need them in my kitchen so can look
at my gorgeous face as I have velvit skin and gorgeous figure size 18 in tops
and dresses and 28 waist
yes I know hahahahaha
just plump and fat but gorgeous you see
these mirrors are long ones to the floor to ceiling  need to get full veiw of
myself you see while cooking in kitchen
oops bragging again hahahahahaha
just telling the truth

tomorrow going to Bank and post office with our Julie carer is with me on
Tuesday Thursday and Friday

enjoy your tea

Ann
well its not good for a blind person the Haligan cooker i am told but I am
having it in for my carer to cook a meal for me when she comes back
Our Julie told me not to use it as our Herold stated dangerous
yes he is spot on there
I will enjoy that my carer cooking for me horray proper meals at long last
you can do chicken breast for 40 minutes
it has a timer on it and goes
Ding

Vanessa just seen the new articles you sent
great
my goodness your brilliant with u tube

when you get some time can you get me the lyrics to Adelle rolling in the deep
but in words on email so can learn them
going for glass of vimto now

Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----