[guide.chat] mobility

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:02:39 +0100

My disability bus return journey last bill is twenty eight pounds anfd they are
putting it up another eight pounds. Sometimes I have several days going out to
hospital or doctors, sometimes none.
My computer broke cost three hundred and something to fix, new hard drive, ram
etcetera, I frequently fall asleep with headphones on and they break,
headphones cost thirty pounds, need headphones because of being in a flat and
speak to my son in america through Skype whose hours are different to ours. I
need my computer to shop for groceries online and my scanner reads my letters
and bills etcetera.
I use a lot of batteries in my talking gadgets.
I buy things to try to make me have hope to live, to keep me active and to
learn new things to help my memory and to stop my fears etcetera.
Costs are great, I don't hoard Carol.
I would love to work, but I can only stand or lay down and do them alternating
to stop me ceasing up, I do not want to be bed ridden, a little of each and
push myself to do something new and learn, I can sure talk, perhaps work for a
radio station, I could talk on there, stand and have a bed to lay on next to
speaker, oh my that would be good, I could talk about the war years, how the
planets were millions of years ago, health, wealth, poverty, humankind and
thousands of subjects including the banned books and subjects they hide from
people, I would be good, so good you would listen immensely.
I could be an Inventor, I am trying to get someone to make my creations of
gadgets to help people like myself or similar or people with back problems that
need gadgets to help them dress and everyday gadgets for people who have back
problems who cannot bend, copyrighted in my soul. Pain and frustration of
facing a problem of getting dressed, getting in and out of bed etcetera, makes
me think of others who may be in same boat and it makes me search internet for
something, I know what I need but there is nothing made, so I think it is an
invention to be made, who will make my inventions?
I cannot sing like June and Sarah, I cannot eat like Carol but I am creative
like you Carol and will show you how to make ornaments and numerous things from
paper, I cannot make rugs and cushions like Phyllis as need two hands and
memory to know what and where you are on the canvas, I am not religeous like
David and Sarah, but I have read all Bibles and the dead scrolls and the
missing books of the Bible like the book of Mary Magdalene and learnt how it
started in Caan, I am not in love with anyone or will be, although I have been
and also in life hurt by multitudes and bear deep scars inside from the young
and old and through this hold many fears which is very very hard to face and
conquer, I have done what you are good at individually before, but now I
cannot do what you are doing, but I learn new things instead which becomes more.
I know what I cannot do and can do and I push myself on things I can do and say
to myself good girl good girl go go go.
Some things in life is easy but somethings is hard, I know the internet and it
is easy, therefore I feel good to help those who cannot find it easy, I send
things personally, you need something I find it for you, whether it is a song,
a lyric, a story, history, an item etcetera, just ask and I shall find.

Vanessa the Google girl.
Skype name. RainbowStar123