[guide.chat] message to Clare

  • From: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 14:25:47 -0000

Hi Clare,

Thank you so much for the lovely message welcoming me back to the chat list.
Its really so good to be back though you are all a bit madder than I remember
but I love that as it gives me plenty of distraction from my day to day routine.

I bought some more yummy Aero mousses this morning and am sure they won't be
around for long.  Yes, you are right, the Thorntons Moments wouldn't last a
moment with us.  I love the soft centres apart from the coffee cream which I'm
not too keen on.

I know what you mean about hairstyles although my friend at work tells me about
them and also my friend Pauline who takes me shopping helps me choose clothes
and, as she is just a little older than me, I feel I can trust her judgement.

Well, as I said, its great to be back with you all and I look forward to
reading more emails from everyone soon.

Take care,

Lynn