[guide.chat] labeler for tins, jars, clothes, cds

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:34:28 +0100

The talking pen friend comes with hundreds of  stickers, these stickers you
talk onto via the pen friend, you say baked beans and the sticker will have
baked beans, you put the sticker on a piece of magnetic tape and put it on the
tin or can cut little squares of card and stick the sticker onto the card and a
piece of bluetack to put on the tin or jar.
C Ds, clothes, lotions and potions, make-up, plugs.
Elastic bands with card and sticker on for bottles.
On mother's day I had the mama mia d v d given to me off my daughter, the box
had a mama mia d v d, a pen and a diary. My rehabilitation officer cut card
squares and stuck them on the side all up the pages with a talking sticker on
both sides, so that I have indexed letters and when I go to letter G on that
page will be stickers and it will have Guide's phone number, now I have my own
talking address book at the back of the book.
In the front of the book I have a page with a shopping list reminder, on
another page I have w w w web pages, on another I have notes, reminders
etcetera.
On my computer desk top I have magnetic squares with a sticker on each and
reminders on there too.
The list is endless what you can do with them, you could put them on plants
with a plant stick, or cotton reels, knitting wool to know the colours.

Vanessa the Google girl.

Skype name = RainbowStar123