[guide.chat] kitchen

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:28:28 +0100

Hi All. right, I asked for my kitchen  to be adapted to suit my needs two years
ago. I have now had it done and I am very pleased with it. I had the old
cupboard taken down and four new cupboards put up six inches  lower. Now I can
get to all three shelves inside them. The shelves are mover bole and can be
placed to suit. Then they took all the doors off draws and cupboards to match.
Then he put a new work top on all round. This new work top has been extended by
about five feet. So from the tikchen door to the sink it is now about twelve
feet long. a smaller work top between the sink and cooker and another work top
on the other side of the cooker up to the wall. That one now is where the
microwave is going to be so I have the full  run of the longest one. A space
was left open so I can now sit under it in my chair and eat my food better.
Like a breakfast bar.

The doors and draws are oatmeal colour  and all the doors are flat fronted and
rounded on the edges. All have silver handles. The work top is black. I also
had new easy pull taps put on. So now nearly sorted out and put away everything
and then start turn my conservatory into a den for my music and t v etc.

love Malcolm. xxx

love Malcolm. xxxx.

 Cheshire,

skype name,