[guide.chat] japanese children radiation

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:19:29 -0000

Yomiuri: Average pre-school child in Koriyama had external radiation dose of
110 µSv during Nov. ? 60km from Fukushima plant
January 6, 2012 at 6:39 pm Log in to Reply
I looked at the source, but it is in Japanese. I take it none of this data
takes into account internal radiation dose. Further evidence of psychopaths in
power.

I think one way to gauge how damaging this radiation will be, as it is already,
is to look at Fallujah and compare it to Fukushima and the irradiated areas.
Take into account contaminated food and water, and the internal dosages will
skyrocket.

According to Prof. Busby, cancer rates in Fallujah are higher than Hiroshima.
He also stated that members of his study who were collecting data were
threatened by American and Iraqi military to stay out of Fallujah. Apparently
Busby couldn?t even get into Fallujah himself and had to contract many Iraqis
who wanted to help.

I am just beginning to research the data, but we can take just the statement
that Fallujah has higher incident rates of different cancers than Hiroshima.
Most of these would be from ingestion of radionuclides. Look at Fukushima now.
The exposures these people are receiving are incredibly high probably compared
to Fallujah even. Take into account then, the internal doses of the Japanese.

We will see many, many still births and ?gross? birth defects, like cyclops and
missing limbs, to become the norm. The truth won?t be able to hide forever. The
pain that is coming and is here for those people is unbelievable.

We need data, data, data. Hair samples, urine sample, food samples, water
samples, air samples, and ground samples. Babies born with birth defects need
to have their mothers tested for internal and external radiation as well as the
babies themselves. Without the data, nuclear power will continue to have the
upperhand in the fight. Clear numbers and data pointing to the horrific damage
nuclear energy (radiation) entails.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123