[guide.chat] i want to scream arrrgh

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 18:24:22 +0100

I went shopping and while I was out the black cat cougar machine came, but have
to wait until monday to have it redelivered, intercom phones and main door is
working yippee, now i can ask who it is before letting them in, oh my hundreds
of phone calls and fighting is going to pay off at last, i was so fed up of
letting people and kids in who should not be let in and not opening the door to
who should be let in, christening party monday for magic my black cat cougar
machine, oh i am like a big kid waiting for christmas morning to arrive, been
phoning to see if it can be picked up earlier from the depot, but i need a
passport or driving licence, i think they have lost their marbles, i cannot get
a taxi let alone fly or drive.
vanessa.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.