[guide.chat] hotel

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:21:26 +0100

Hi cathie
well it was called the georgia
love york but only problem i find with that is the pavements all very narrow
cathie
lots of shops wow when you turn in all sides streets from all angles loads of
shops  easy to get lost in york
carer took me to york minster cathedral
got big castel their wow loads of steps up to that castel

we went in resturant in york called the steak house
wow not joking all home cooking their roast beef is out of this world
we called in bakery too all freshly home made pies in their
 as come out of the train station turn left go over bridge their is park
we went on open top deck bus got speaker on tape giving you tour around york

when we called for ice cream in york it was bike three wheeler bike got box on
front which ice cream is their wow oh wow
loved it
Love Carol xxxx