[guide.chat] hi everyone

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:46:36 -0000

Guess what my cane came this morning mum only ordered it on monday from the
RNIB so that was nice and quick,also got a talking clock its a cube with a
button on top, we had to put it in a window to set the time and calender by
radio waves really clever and the first time i have been able to tell the time
myself since last febraury.

i also got a braille cataloge mum sent for it thinking it was sighted as well
but its all braille it feels weird it felt like that bumpy wallpaper you can
get hehe.
I am going to try and learn braille i was suprised the bumps was on both sides
of the paper just like with writing i thought it would be on one side. at the
minite it feels just a load of bumps and just wondering how the heck will i
learn this,but i guess in time i will. i hope hehe.

i got a beeping thingy you put on a cup when you are filling with liquids at
last no more burnt fingers brillient.
and now have some dark amber glasse,s somehow they feel a bit better to my
others.

And to top that mum and dad took me to hobbycraft i got silver glitter glue and
brown flower soft.
so today i had a good day.
how is everyone else here today?
love