[guide.chat] hi Jamie and all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 19:38:27 -0000

not that good a draw this afternoon for us after all, we have drawn Sheffield
away, but there goes cannot choose them all, although we are doing quite well
at the moment we will have to see how they face up to round two in the f.a. cup.
hope you are all well, it is really strange on here at the moment no little
piggies, no Okie, no scott etc, so really missing everybody,.
Jamie thanks for help today it was most gratefully received, as would not to
have like to miss it for anything, looks like Bristol rovers have a walk over
next time.
hugs and more hugs