[guide.chat] haha haha this one is brilliant Judith thankyou so much .:FW: Fwd: FW: : I joined a parachute club..!

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 00:07:17 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Appleton
Sent On: 21/09/2011 15:56
Sent To: muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx
: FW: Fwd: FW: : I joined a parachute club!!!

I joined a Parachute Club

Yesterday my wife asked why I didn't do something useful with my time.
She suggested I go down to the senior center and hang out with the
guys. I did this and when I got home last night I told her that I had
joined a parachute club.
She said "are you nuts? You're almost 70 years old and
you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.

She said to me, "You idiot, where are your glasses! This is
a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed
up for five jumps a week!
Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier.