[guide.chat] Re: [guide.chat] drawin(ëg with a perkins.

  • From: "ALAN THORPE" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:27:58 +0100

hi Keith
I need Phyllis's postal address to send a hard copy.
but thank you for your mail.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
TEL 0114 220 7007  07961 406 739
EMAIL  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WEB www.eyecan.org.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ALAN THORPE - Email Address: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 23/06/2011 19:17
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [guide.chat] Re: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] drawin(ëg with a perkins.

hi Phyllis
send me your address of list and I will do just that after the weekend.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>