[guide.chat] Re: [guide.chat] Tory MP

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:11:39 -0000

Well the one I came to is that anyone that votes labour better get off there
arse and vote next time or this is the kind of buffoon you'll get running this
country.

Once a Tory always a Tory changed?

my back side.

Please god they don't get back in.

  Ta Scott.

From: Scott C - Email Address: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 18/02/2010 16:07
Sent To: guide.chat@freelistsXç.org - Email Address:
guide.chat@freelistsXç.org
Subject: [guide.chat] Tory MP

Gees folks if your thinking of voting tory you should give this a listen.

Even if not it's grate radio hahahahahahahahahahaha

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00qs5yw
  Ta Scott.

  On twitter.  feel free to follow. http://twitter.com/scottc32