[guide.chat] guide.chat - I am back

  • From: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:18:16 -0000

Hi Everyone,

Its so nice to be back on the Guide chat list and to hear all your funny
stories and also the interesting stuff like the history of Halloween.

I was on the chat list a while ago but came off as I have various
responsibilities and it was taking too much time.  Those responsibilities still
exist but I now have my life sorted out in a much better order and feel I need
some distraction so I am sure you will all provide that for me.

Clare, I am glad to hear you are still enjoying your "Medicine" in a big way.
My goodness, that must have been so nice having someone from Thorntons coming
to your Club.  Its a good thing I wasn't there as I would probably have bought
everything.  Like you, I enjoy Thorntons Moments much more than the Continental
chocolates as I love soft centres.  Of course, you know you have now got me
eating Airo mousses and Twirl Nibbles so I am blaming you for the fact that I
can't leave them alone.

Carol and Malcolm, I have enjoyed hearing about Miss Piggy and hope she is
behaving herself.

Vanessa, I was interested to hear your comments about the way you had your hair
when you were younger.  I would love to do something really crazy like that
but, not being able to see at all and never having had any sight, I really
don't understand much about colours so I think I could probably look really
strange and get away with it!

Angela, I was interested in your email about TAFN as I contacted them a while
ago and the guy I spoke to said TAFN was not accessible with Guide.  As I only
use Guide, I didn't do anything about it but perhaps it is worth me trying
again.

Right, must go as I have an appointment with the Dentist.  I am hoping he
doesn't have to do anything really nasty as I am not too keen on going.  As I
said, it is really nice to be back with you all and, if anyone would like to
contact me either by email or Skype, it will be lovely to hear from you.

I have a guide dog called Javine, who has recently had some teeth out and two
cats called Tao and Willow who are little monsters!  I would enjoy hearing from
anyone who has pets and finding out all about them.

Best wishes to you all,

Lynn

Skype name:  lynn.rudge