[guide.chat] [guide.chat]

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:45:51 +0100

Idiot now is it?

Hmmm

That's not very nice Elaine?

I'll have to have a think about something to say about you.

O yer?

I know?

How about the one were you sat on the beach listening to your book and up came
a dog,
cocked up it's leg and did a weewee all up you.

and you sat there all covered in dog wee?

Smile you might be a weewee smelling lady, but hey?
your our smelly lady.

Who's laughing now babes.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhheeeeeeeahahahah

From: elaine nutley - Email Address: e.nutley@xxxxxxx
Sent On: 29/08/2009 20:12
Sent To: castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guÒide.chat] Male vs. Female at the ATM

Scott,
Naughty, not all women are like the one depicted in your joke.

I was a driver until the age of forty one or two, and I was a good driver,
there were lots of men that were idiots, as well as some women.

Someone needs to stick up for us.

Will admit though some women are a pain in the neck.

Cheers   Elaine