[guide.chat] : guide. won't send to scott's address

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:04:10 +0100

Hi all its me again,you do only need to reply  to either of the forums and
perhaps mention the person that you are asking about only to that forum and not
not to all recipients as we are all in the various forums anyway and we should
get them anyway ,I have always told my friends that they should reply to the
person or to either the chat line or to the technical one ,but some do not
listen and their friends wonder why they get two emails exactly the same ,well
this is why .

Keith