[guide.chat] got it wrong

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:07:45 -0000

Hi Senn, You know what these situations are like. when man and wife split up,
you here all sorts of rumours.
The latest is that the piglots were seen last night in the pub  with their feet
up on the tables and all smoking. Then they started fighting and got thrown out
into the street. I ask you. Where is their mother.

I think Kermit should hop over there and sort her out and get some control
vover them before they go off the rails.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good idea Malcolm, he would be good at both the jobs you said.
Anyway, what makes you think the piglets are starving?
Senn.

-----