[guide.chat] Re: gassa

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:45:42 +0100

A flaming fishing rod?

I ask you.  Like there was any chance they were going to all put there guns
away and let gazza make him a couple of buttys up and go fishing.

Still it shows England players are still rubbish in shootouts.

hahahhaahahah.

He called back after that but I can't find any audio of that bit.

I heard it as I was listening to that very station at the time.

I had sky new's on and that on me laptop and 5 live on a radio.

it seems they hit him with 2 tazers and then jumped on him to end it.

How ever in that the gun went off and he died.  Question now is, did it go off
by accident, did it happen because the tazer made him grip,  or did it just not
manage to stop him shooting himself.  It's sad as I'm shore he had people that
loved him too in all this.

It seems before this he was quite a nice guy.  RIP both him and the fellah that
he shot first.

  Ta Scott.