[guide.chat] episode 93 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 18:28:11 +0100

Faye came in the back door to Molly and asked who it was working out in the
garden,can we go and talk to him she asked,no said Molly we are all waiting out
in the car for you get a move on we are going for a picnic at a new pond,I
think Lucinda and her family will come if she wants to said Molly,oh good said
Faye that will be good we can all play together,
out in the garden Monyx breathed a sigh of relief as the back door closed
behind them, then he heard the car drive away,
Miss Piggy and the rest of the family plus Lucinda with her family had a
wonderful picnic at the new pond,
Calyx arrived home before them and went outside to see what Monyx was doing,you
are still here then said Calyx? yes said Monyx I wanted to get this patch
finished before I left, well you have done well today keep this up and the
garden will soon be finished,but you had better go now as Miss Piggy and the
family will be back home soon and we don't want you to come in contact with
them or they might start asking awkward questions, ok said Monyx I will see you
in the morning,
as Monyx was leaving he heard the car coming through the gate so Calyx
suggested that he went out the back way instead,
Miss Piggy and the family came into the cottage and they were all talking at
once trying to tell Calyx about the new pond,
ok said Calyx why don't you all get ready for bed while I speak to miss Piggy
then we can have a chat without you all talking at once,if you are good I will
come and read you a bedtime story when you are all in bed,
you can tell me about the new pond in the morning we are all tired now,

watch this space                     for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97