[guide.chat] episode 59 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:47:55 +0100

As Miss piggy and Calyx made their way to the prison they were deciding whether
to stay in the house where they were or move again just in case Bertie had
someone spying for him and would tell them everything that was going on and
every move we made, well said Miss Piggy I like it there and the piglets seem
to like it there also,we will stay put for a while and will have to keep a
lookout just in case he sends someone on his behalf to try and lure the piglets
away from the house,we can talk about it later said Calyx,
we will go to the prison now and see that they are all safely on their way to
the new prison that the judge said they had to go to,
as they arrived at the prison Molly was there to greet them, glad you made it
in time said Molly we have just send them off to their new home for the next 10
years,
Miss Sunflower can relax a bit now that her troublesome prisoners were away
from her prison,Kermit was complaining   that he was promised that he could
stay if he co-operated with them, yes I know said miss Sunflower I had a word
with the Judge but he said that you had to go with them and stay there for the
duration of your stay,you may be able to get parole   after you have served
some of your sentence, but that is not fair said Kermit?
Just get into the van said Casper and don't make a fuss about it,
when the van arrived at the new prison they were surprised to see that it was
deserted except for some of the guards,
what is happening asked Bertie? there is no one else here,that is because it
ids A new  prison and you lot are the first to arrive,so we want to show the
rest of the inmates that they will not be able to do just as they like there
are rules and regulations here which have to be kept to if you want a
reasonable stay here,but you will all have to work and no lazing about all
day,I will tell you tomorrow what work we have for you and the routine  we have
planned for you,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97