[guide.chat] episode 55 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:16:16 +0100

Kermit managed to get out of the boot of the car as Miss Piggy came over to see
what was taking them so long to get the picnic out,when she saw Kermit she put
her hands to her face and exclaimed what are you doing here,how did you manage
to get here? I have come to see you said Kermit, what for asked miss Piggy? I
wanted to tell you that I am innocent  I was only trying to get things together
for us when Bertie made me work for him and told me that I would get plenty of
money to buy you all the nice things that you like to wear and all the nice
make up that you like,but he double crossed me and now I am in trouble,well
said Miss piggy, it is too late for that now you know I am married to Calyx and
we are all very happy about it,so just go back to the prison and give yourself
up it will go better for you next week when the court case comes up,Molly will
drive you back to the road block and you can give yourself up there and they
will take you back,if you do this for me said Miss Piggy then I know that you
feel something for me even though it is too late now,
ok said Kermit I will do this for you and you only,and when I get hold of that
Bertie I will tell him what I think of him,
Miss Piggy Calyx and all the piglets along with Molly and Lucinda and Hoppy had
a good time at the fair and also had a lovely picnic the day passed very
quickly and when they were on their way home they came across the road block
again,why are you still here asked Calyx? I thought Molly brought Kermit back
to you to give himself up as we found him in the boot of the car yes she did
bring him here but you know what Kermit is like he managed to slip away again
before we could get him into the car,I knew he did not think very much of me
said Miss piggy I don't think I will ever speak to him again as you just can't
trust him to do anything,well we will keep a look out along the road as we go
back said Calyx,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97