[guide.chat] episode 53 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:50:49 +0100

The next morning dawned it was grey and damp Casper went to Bertie's cell, it
was empty,what has happened to Bertie asked Casper? well you know he went to
see Miss Sunflower yesterday well while he was with her he collapsed and is in
the hospital,what is wrong with him asked Casper? they don't know yet but the
court case has been postponed till next week Monyx Kermit and Dandy are not
very pleased about it as they wanted to get things sorted out but of course
they cannot do anything until Bertie is back in action again,Miss Sunflower has
been talking to all three of them and they have all told different stories even
though they were supposed to be in this together,so we don't know what to
believe anymore,Miss Sunflower said that things will have to wait until next
week when the case comes up,
Calyx and Miss piggy turned up at the prison thinking that they would be at the
court case but were told that everything was on hold until next week as Bertie
was in hospital,I hope you have someone there to guard him said Calyx as you
know how wily    he is he maybe faking,oh yes said Casper Miss Sunflower sent
Yazz to watch over him and make sure he was not just doing this so he could try
and escape,
well said Calyx we may as well go home again Miss Piggy and we can take the
piglets out for a treat instead but don't tell them where we are going until we
get there,I know they like surprises, I had better send Faye with you to give
you a hand said Casper also Molly it will make things easier for you and also
they can watch who the piglets talk to while they are out as you can't watch
them all at once and we can't be too careful yet,

watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97