[guide.chat] episode 50 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:32:07 +0100

When the stranger came round he tried to stand up and found he could not move,I
don't know what is going on with you said Onyx but you are being a bit of a
thorn in my flesh what are you trying to do? are you working for Bertie? why
should I tell you said the stranger,because if you don't it will be the worse
for you later,Molly has gone back to the prison now and is going to let Miss
Sunflower know what is happening hear,
When Molly got to the prison she found that Kermit was not sick at all he was
fighting fit and of course he was working with Bertie,Miss Sunflower found them
together working on what they thought was a good escape plan, but Miss
Sunflower had them separated  and gave instructions that they were to be kept
apart,Monyx and Dandy had been separated also as they were spending too much
time together according to the guards,Molly told Miss Sunflower what had
happened at the home of Calyx and Miss Piggy and the stranger who had come and
tried first to get Faye the piglet and then all the piglets and had tried to do
anything to get what he wanted for Bertie as he was working for him and he had
told them all that Kermit was dying and wanted to see Miss Piggy,the only
reason he wanted to see Miss piggy said Miss Sunflower was to try and win her
back after he had been so dishonest  with her, poor Miss Piggy does not know
who to trust anymore,
Back at the house Miss Piggy was getting very distressed about the whole thing
and said to Calyx won't this ever end first it is me then the piglets I don't
know who to trust anymore,
You can trust me said Calyx I have always treated you fairly even if I have
been away for some considerable time in the past,those days are over now I am
here for good to look after you and I won't let anyone hurt you or the piglets,
Ok said Miss Piggy it is getting late now and the piglets have had a long day I
think it is time to settle them down for the night and we will talk further in
the morning,
As Miss Piggy settled the piglets down for the night one of them said " don't
we get a story tonight" I will send Calyx up to tell you one said Miss Piggy he
is good at story telling,she went downstairs to ask Calyx if he would tell the
piglets a story, Yes of course said Calyx and as he went to their room all he
could hear was snoring as they had all fallen asleep,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97