[guide.chat] episode 47 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:36:22 +0100

The shipping line was true as their word and delivered Miss Piggy's things to
her and she was able to have her lovely dresses make up and shoes again,she was
overjoyed about this as she was so particular  about her appearance  she went
into her room and opened up her trunk,and pulled out all her lovely things and
laid them out on the bed,one of the piglets came into the room and was trying
to help her unpack her trunk,
you are so nosey said Miss Piggy why don't you go outside with the others,they
won't let me play with them, they say I am trying to take over the game,well go
and watch said Miss piggy,with that Faye the piglet went out and Miss Piggy
went on sorting out her things,Calyx also had his trunk delivered and was
trying to get things sorted out,
Faye went outside but did not go with the other piglets who were being watched
by Molly who had come to visit them,Faye went into the woods alone and thought
she would try and find where the pond was where Hoppy lived,but on her way she
came across another person who was walking through the woods going in the
direction of Miss Piggy's and Calyx's home, who are you asked Faye? don't you
know you should not be here? why not said the stranger,I am going to see Miss
Piggy and Calyx.who are you asked Faye?, don't ask so many questions said the
stranger,I just want to see them he said,anyway what are you doing out here
alone,? well said Faye Miss piggy and Calyx are busy and the piglets are
playing and won't let me join in,oh said the stranger all the piglets are
outside are they,well you had better come with me and we can see what they are
doing,
Faye went with the stranger and when they found the Piglets playing outside he
walked up to them and asked them what game they were playing and could anyone
join in with them? he had not seen Molly standing just beyond the trees
watching them, what do you want said one of the other piglets? well I came to
see Miss Piggy and Calyx really he said, but being as all of you are outside
how would you all like to come with me for a ride? I have a really lovely car
which I know you would like to see,
At this point Molly showed herself and asked the stranger what he was playing
at,well I was only trying to be friendly said The stranger,well said Molly go
and be friendly somewhere else,you are not welcome here trying to get the
piglets into your car, I want to see Miss Piggy said the stranger,well why
didn't you say,well I thought you might not let me see her said the stranger,
no of course I would not said Molly don't you think she has been through enough
already without having strangers trying to muscle in on her I bet you have come
from Bertie and Monyx, if that is the case you can go back and tell him
whatever it is he wants he can't have as Miss Piggy and Calyx are being watched
at all times after what has happened to them and the piglets are also being
kept together so no one can take them away,so go and tell Bertie it is no good
trying to harass  everyone he won't get what he wants no matter what he tries,

watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97