[guide.chat] episode 43 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 20:23:12 +0100

What is going on said Bertie the bone crusher? how did you find me here? never
mind that said Casper as Onyx and Yazz came to join them from the other
direction,
Have you seen Kermit yet? asked Casper, no said Bertie he was supposed to be
contacting me today to let me know when he and Dandy were going to arrive that
is if he decides to come back now,
he will if he wants his money said Casper,well I'm afraid you will have to come
with us said Casper you have some explaining to do when you get back, I will
leave Yazz here to sort him out when and if he comes back today,
We will go out of the back door and not let Miss piggy Calyx and the piglets
see us taking you away,Dotty will stay and let them know when we are gone,
As they left through the back way they could hear all the squealing going on in
the woods as they were all playing,it does not take much to keep them amused
said Bertie,Just keep going said Casper we are right behind you and watching
every move,
When they were in the car Bertie was hand cuffed so that he would not try and
jump out of the car again,as they sped towards the prison the roads were very
quiet and they had a clear run,it was not long before they at the prison again
and Miss Sunflower was there awaiting them,
Welcome home Bertie she said well your leave of absence was short lived,you
didn't think you would stay at large for long with butterfly hovering overhead
and watching every move you made,you thought it was Lucinda and Hoppy that gave
the game away but it was not them at all,
Well what have you got to say for yourself asked Miss Sunflower? what can I say
said Bertie,it is a fair cop and I  deserve to be caught after all I did pay
wormy to get the tunnel going for me,has he said anything asked Bertie? no not
yet said Miss Sunflower,well said Bertie it was all my fault and I made him do
that for me so I could escape,
nevertheless said Miss Sunflower he should not have gone along with what you
wanted,he should have come to me and told me what was going on,
Back at Bertie's house Onyx and Dotty went to the woods and told Miss Piggy and
Calyx that they could come inside now as things had been sorted out and Bertie
was no longer there,
What happened and where is he asked Calyx, well Casper and Yazz have taken him
back to the prison and you are all free to go back to your homes, but I like it
here cried Faye, no you don't said Miss Piggy we are all going home said Miss
Piggy we have all had enough of this,come on everyone get into the car and
Calyx and I will take you home to our new house,you will like it there also,it
is a nice big house with lots of trees just  like this one,so they all got into
the car and left Bertie's house and left Onyx and Dotty to wait to see if
Kermit showed up,

watch this space for next episode,