[guide.chat] episode 40 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:05:26 +0100

When Dotty and Faye the dog had gone to the prison they found Casper there,what
are you both doing here said Casper? well said Dotty Bertie showed up at the
house with Monyx and he told them all to go with him as they were in
danger,what even Lucinda and Hoppy? yes said Faye he said that Hoppy and
Lucinda could look after the piglets,what is he going to do asked Casper? I
don't know said Dotty,I think he is planning on contacting Kermit and Dandy to
come to some arrangement,how is he going to do that asked Casper? well you know
that Lucinda and Hoppy knew where they had gone, so they will be the go between,
once Bertie had gone to his other house that Casper did not know anything about
he unloaded everyone from the car and they all piled inside,the Piglets were
amazed about the size of the place,we could have lots of fun here,no you can
all go upstairs said Bertie I have work to do and don't want you lot running
about under my feet,
once all the piglets had gone upstairs with Lucinda Bertie set to work with
Hoppy and they tried to contact Kermit,they had to leave a message but it was
not long before they had an answer from them,
Right said Bertie let us get down to business  , and get this thing sorted out
once and for all,well said Kermit did you know what I wanted in the first
place? yes said Bertie,but I will give you twice what you asked if you will
just leave Miss Piggy Calyx and the piglets alone, why should I leave them
alone said Kermit I loved Miss Piggy and look what she did to me,don't be silly
said Bertie you know you deserve all you get after the way you treated her,you
are lucky I am giving you double what you asked for, ok said Kermit Monyx and I
have had enough of skulking around and hiding every time someone comes near
us,so we will go along with what you say,
alright said Bertie just let Miss Piggy and Calyx go and then we will talk
again,how do I know I can trust you,well you will have to just trust me,
what shall I do said Kermit,well once you have let Miss Piggy go and you have
made sure that they have a means of getting home as they have missed their
ship,ok said Kermit I know someone who can help and give them a passage
home,well do it said Bertie and then we will talk again,
Miss Piggy and Calyx were escorted back to the dock where Kermit found them a
birth back to England, once they were on board and Kermit gave them all the
things they had got while he had held them it was not much but at least Miss
piggy could do her make up, and also her clothes,the boat was due to leave in a
couple of hours so Kermit left them there and went back to where he could
contact Bertie and tell them the condition of Miss Piggy and Calyx,
ok said Bertie you have kept your end of the bargain    so I will keep mine,you
can collect your money if you come back over here next week and give yourself
up I know you think I have double crossed you but I have not, Miss Piggy is not
in good health so she has to have treatment,by giving yourself up you can help
her by letting her know you have done this, for her and giving her back her
piglets,ok only because I have respect for her I will do this,
so the piglets were reunited with Miss piggy when she arrived back home in the
ship, they were all very excited to see her and Calyx,they were all talking at
once trying to tell her what had happened to them,
you can tell me in the morning said miss piggy I am very tired and need some
sleep so you can all go to bed also,we will talk again in the morning,

watch this space for next episode

kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97