[guide.chat] episode 38

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 08:40:01 +0100

Good morning Jennie
wow panicked there hahahahahahaha for few minutes their thought Bertie the bone
crusher when he pulled  up thought he was going to kidnapp them little pigglets
I  came over all dizzy for few minutes hahahahahahaahha
Oh lets hope now he can help miss piggy and calyx wow scary
at least she is still alive now up to now

No,No,No,never ever share my choclates oops selfish now aren't
I?hahahahahahahaha
You see,Jennie need my medicen very important you see to me keeps me awake all
night
gives me loads of energy  to do all my house work
Having cottage pie jacket potato and mixed vegetables today yummy and yes you
guessed it some choclate
have nice day