[guide.chat] elizabeth

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 02:07:31 -0000

your very welcolm elizabeth, glad you liked card, took forever every green pine
branch glued on etcetera and glad they both arrived safely to you, we as
parents worry so much and especially with our famous words what if this or that
happens, you have a good christmas and stop worrying, they will be back before
you know it, time flies by, we wonder where the years have gone.
vanessa.