[guide.chat] darren

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:06:27 +0100

I know you are sorry Darren, we are all human and we all make mistakes in life
and wish we can turn back time, i have made mistakes too and have learnt hard
lessons from them, it is done and dusted now darren, don't stay away as you are
our brother now, have you a favourite hobby you could write about or copy and
paste, i love learning about new things that are outside my four walls, trying
to find out about sumerians, annarki, nibiru, new technolgy, talking gadgets
and gadgets that help us in daily living, genealogy, astronomy, crafting with
my new machine, trying to oil paint, writing poetry and more, my list is
endless, when my bad brain goes sleepy on me i can do nothing, but when it is
clear and not groggy i can do one of the above in fast speed, my favourite is
searching internet, seeking things for someone, like music, lyrics, stories
etcetera, anyways i hope you write to us we all love reading the forum, but
some like me is hard to write replies, words and describing is difficult, plus
keyboard letters are hard for some, so if someone writes they get upset when no
one replies which is understandable, but some do not know how to or cannot due
to circumstances or the email may be one they read but dismis through something
else, like the email might make them teary from past experiences, somewhere in
you is a hobby or story to write, look forward to hearing it on guide.
vanessa.

From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 31/07/2012 13:18
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] darren

Hi Darren.
Thank you for writing the email to our sister carol, it was the kindest
appology email ever, very noble and decent of you, we still love you as our
brother and are always there for you too.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123