[guide.chat] cussion

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 18:05:04 +0100

Hi phyllis
Oh wow excited now goodness you don't mess about do you?

ah our Julie weill love it
good job i wasn't talking to you earlier as our julie was here turned computer
off quick hahahahahaha did you get my two balls of wool?
in jiffy bag please do let me know when they come
posted our clare a raffle prize we won for her here its a bean bag tray so she
wiell be eating off it soon
I have a doggie one my tray is great ideal for resting on your knee when having
sandwiches etc
so yes clare weill be all made up
take care phyllis can't get straight got 46 emails now

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 05/07/2011 16:46
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My day

hi Carole,
we have started with the writing which is light purple, will probably do a
cream or white boarder then we thought a baby pink to fill in the back ground,
so far the word happy is on I can start the boarder before seeing Jo next time,
it is slighter larger then your one as you wanted the writing on,
its raining here to,
hugs