[guide.chat] church on guide

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:22:08 +0100

Good morning minister Vanessa
good morning madam
oh got my black and white tunic for the church on here
saint chat church

All the girls on here going to sing near the table not got alter
hahahahahahahaha
just big ornaments
hey vanessa
boys on here can go arund with their hand bags colecting pennies and kisses
from us all

now then me and clare senn january the two jennies cathie  phyllis can all bang
our tamberines on front row
to song while malcolm plays his organ  to adelle song
some one like you

hey great church you have got on here vanessa

alax can ring the church bells ding ding ding
oo my ears shaking now oooo ooooo oouch noisey bellls
Alax calm down your swinging on the bells

miss minister vanessa when you start the service can we all have breakfast
first in the coffee room

wow love this church on here

Love quire girl carol xxxx