[guide.chat] china sees planet x nibiru

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:25:15 -0000

Two Suns in China 2012 Planet X Is Approaching!

A rare, unidentified phenomenon is now taking place in China which astronomers
and scientists cannot explain. Two suns were fully visible in the day time sky
just this morning. This is the first time the public media has shown images and
video of this, as hundreds of thousands witnessed it.

Scientists and experts have been contacted, and none of them had ever seen or
read about anything like in the photo above. Some common atmospheric conditions
can have similar affects on our perception of the Sun, but these these are
fully explained by science. Sun dogs, sun pillars and simple sun refractions
and halos in camera lenses and the human eye are all document extensively and
are quite common. Science easily explain these phenomenon. But not this effect.

Grant Perry, Chief Atmospheric scientist at the University of Wisconsin
Cooperative Institute for Satellite and Meteorological Studies, was interviewed
and came across as quite concerned and surprised, saying that it would require
certain very peculiar conditions indeed for particles in the air to refract the
sunlight in such a way as to make the image appear as it does. He agreed on the
fact that this image was not produced by digital manipulation and that it was
not a hoax. Many Chinese scientists witnesses and documented it also, we are
awaiting translations of their findings.

One can be 100% certain that Planet X can no longer be hidden! 2012 is getting
nearer and nearer, and signs like this fall perfectly into place of what we are
expecting.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123