[guide.chat] carers

  • From: "Jenny Coupe" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:19:07 +0100

Hi Vanessa and others, could you get a volunteer to come to the hospital ? I am
sure there are volunteer groups in most districts . you may have to pay a bit
towards the petrol if they have a car. try your local social services or local
citizens advice service. I have found it amazing how generous people are.For
clothes shopping I would phone a store and get a personnel adviser , M & S also
have customer helpers  but I am surprised that you aren't shopping on Line
Vanessa, you are so good with the web, my daughter orders most of my clothes on
line but sometimes when I am alone shopping I get an help from the M&S staff
Jenny C