[guide.chat] Re: brandy

  • From: "Julie Vaughan" <julie.vaughan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:47:56 +0100

hi Scott

have had catch up with emails just heard bout this sorry to here your dog is not well but its great that she is on the mend

pets ay you have to love em don't ya

hope your ok apart from all this and your guide dog is ok too

catch you later

Jules x
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>