[guide.chat] braille and pergamanon are similar

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:32:56 -0000

when i was first learning braille, they gave me a grid folder with little peg
tool, like a wood piece with nail in end, pergamano is just like that, you can
have a grid and a tool for making your pattern, the tools are all different,
you can have one needle or two or four or more and shapes, lots of needles in
tool like star, heart, moon etcetera, so when you touch your vellum paper it
makes the shape, if you do say the half moon around the vellum paper and then
do the four pin tool around the moon shapes it will be like lace work, you use
the embossing pen to draw a picture in the middle, every line you make makes it
indented one side and a feely side the other, the mark you make changes the
vellum to white colour, you can put the vellum in the sizzix, cuttlebug,
spellbinders grand calibur, you can use templates and tools to make lace and
pictures to hang on your wall in frames or on the front of your card making or
make coasters and covers, i have a fan template on its way, it is ornately
patterned and me thinks it will be good on a black velvet background and
framed, especially as it is supposed to turn white lacy effect, but that is for
after i have begun the starters kit twenty pounds, i think i am trying to run
before i can walk, the tools and the grids are all different prices because of
the sizes and what they can do, i went on millions of websites, forums, youtube
etcetera all week to find out about it, sounds a fun hobby and i'm jumping in,
see me jump wheeee, if only i could, anyways i think i explained it for you.
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123