[guide.chat] blinded copper. as in moat

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 01:26:09 +0100

OK it's come to my attention tonight some interesting info on this.  I can't
say where from.

hahah I'm not trying to sound like a mental or secret agent or anything.

But tonight I was told something that isn't as yet out.  I'm not breaking a
confidence as long as I don't say more than I'm told I can, or tell who told me.

But I have bean told from some one I trust that the med police at 11 30 or
shortly after on the night moat was killed, pulled out of the stand off.

They said the way it was going was wrong and would lead to the wrong outcome.
The met wasn't listened to, so walked out on the stand off.  saying they'd have
no part of it.

Kids you'll hear about this later but believe me the person that told me would
know.

So the blinded man may never see his man in court and at least the met feel
it's because of local police's unwillingness to listen.

  Ta Scott.