[guide.chat] art easter bunny

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:39:48 +0100

Easter Bunny Favor bag.
Time: 30 to 45 Minutes

Tissue paper is one of my favorite materials to use when I'm crafting,
especially in bright, fun colors. The vibrant cheery shades make tissue paper
perfect for Easter crafts! While playing around with some tissue paper, I
discovered that I could make an Easter Chick Favor Bag or an Easter Bunny, and
in a flash I realized these make perfect, simple, and inexpensive holders for
Easter party treats!

Materials
tissue paper in yellow and other bright spring colors
Easter grass
jelly beans or other Easter candies
ribbon
pipe cleaners
googly eyes
pom-poms
glue

Instructions
1. Layer a few sheets a tissue paper (choose whatever color you want your Bunny
to be).
2. Cut the tissue paper into quarters so you have four 12-inch squares.
3. Place a small handful of Easter grass into the center of a square of tissue
paper.
4. Place your favorite Easter treats or jelly beans in the center of the Easter
grass.
5. Pull the corners of the tissue paper up and around the grass and the candy.
Gather the edges and the corners together in the center. Tie a ribbon snugly
around the tissue paper, just above where the jelly beans and grass are wrapped
in the center, and make a bow.
6. Use your fingers to shape the corners (the tallest part of the tissue paper)
into two ears. Each ear will have two corners of the tissue paper, with one
tucked into the other.
7. Glue 2 googly eyes to the front of the treat holder.
8. Glue a pom-pom to the center of the Bunny's face for a nose, and glue a
pom-pom to the back for a tail.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123