[guide.chat] art coloured rice picture

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:04:08 +0100

Colored Rice Picture

I found my instructions on squidoo. It?s surprisingly easy, essentially you put
a couple of cups of rice in a plastic zippy bag.  Then you add a few drops of
food coloring and a couple of Tbs of water, zip it up and squish to your hearts
content.  Last you just spread the rice out to dry.  Can dry out the rice in
the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 min.

So what do you do with colored rice?  Well we made rice pictures (like sand
pictures but with rice).

To make our pictures draw an egg shape.  The kids drew lines to show where to
put the colors decorate the egg.  They used white school glue to fill in the
places they wanted color then shook some rice onto the glue.  We let one color
dry before moving on to the next color.  That way the colors stayed where they
belonged.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123