[guide.chat] art birthday card a little difficult

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:45:59 +0100

This is a three dimentional three d, three in one birthday card I made for my
little grandson who is one today.

What you need.
All of the following can be bought at the Pound shop or W H Smiths or
Wilkinsons.
One A 4 card cut into two halves and do this again with thin coloured patterned
paper, so that you have two plain thick cards and two thin coloured patterned
papers and fold them all in half.
P V C glue.
Packet of felt capital alphabet letters in red and green or other capital
lettered alphabet of your choice or like the glue and glitter from my easy card
I just emailed you.
Packet or box of assorted hard card cut out toys like giraffe, car, lorry,
boat, for girl use doll, doll's house, bows, for mums and ladies use flowers,
bows and for males use train, football etcetera.
Packet of picture teddy bears.
Packet of double sticky foam backed glue thingys or whatever they are called
lol.
Using a pair of zig zag or wavy scissors cut a piece of paper to fit the one
half of the card and write a verse or line or two or happy birthday or get well
soon or write in braille or write a few lines with glitter and glue etcetera.

To make.
Open the two folded cards on a covered work surface side by side, so that you
have a card on the left and a card on the right.
Glue all of the right side of the left card and place the front of the right
card onto the glue, so that when opened flat, you have a left, middle and
right, three sided card.
Glue all of the coloured patterned paper and put on the front and back of the
left side and do the same with the right side, leaving the middle card blank.
Close your card by closing the right side and then close the left side, which
will become the front.
On the front at the top, glue or use two sided foamed sticky gluey things onto
a red foam capital alphabetical letter and then alternating the colours red
then green then red foam letters stick them on the card, half inch from the top
or use gold or silver letters or glitter and glue letters.
Stick the big sized teddy bear picture in the middle of front of card and four
little teddy bear pictures on the corners of the big teddy bear picture or
pictures of your choosing.
Open the card fully for the left, middle and right to be showing, stick the
boat on the middle of the left side with double sided sticky pad and stick the
giraffe on the middle of the right side and on the back of the right side, in
the middle stick the lorry.
Glue all over the biggest picture of a teddy bear and glue this on the top of
the middle part of the card and glue or write with glitter pends or foil pens
or braille on your verse under the picture.
You can buy sticky sided ribbon and border the edges and side of card and glue
spray card and cover with glitter.
This was harder writing than the making of my card.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123