[guide.chat] about instant messenger m s n

  • From: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:20:39 -0000

From main menu on Guide, press  9, then 9 again, then 8, this is Instant
messenger M S N.
Guide tech helped me years ago to be registered on it, where I am given a
nickname and a M S N email address, so all i have to do now is press 1 and the
enter key on my password, as my password is always there, so from main menu,
you press 9 9 8 enter enter, this puts you on chat, you can choose to talk with
anyone who is in your contacts list, like carol, phyllis, clare, might be in
the list, so i press enter on carol and type hi carol, then you hear it and
type hi vanessa, then i type how r u, it is faster than email, that is why it
is called instant messenger.
You can add more than one person to be talking to, as long as they are online,
it tells you on your contact list who is online or offline, it will say carol
online, clare offline, phyllis online, you can say hi phyllis and talk to
phyllis, then after a while you might hear clare come online, hi clare would
you like to join in with me and phyllis, yes please carol, you press escape and
add clare to your conversation and the three of you can talk to each other, no
one else can hear your conversation, only you three that are typing a sentence
to each other.
Malcolm and I have spent hours playing the word game, I write butter, he types
fly, i type spray etcetera.
My son in America has instant messenger, we type lots of things, sometimes
jokes, he says knock knock, i type who's there?, he types atish, i type
atishooooo.

Vanessa The Google Girl.