[guide.chat] Your lovely days out

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:37:52 -0000

so glad that the party season has started for some of you, we all need to be
cheered up when the days are shorter and it seems so depressing with all of the
bad news on the tv and in the press, we have our first lunch this friday, it is
for local carers so will be a good excuse to have fun, another group will look
after people who need the care at home so that their carers can have a meal and
time off, it's so nice that groups help each other out, on Christmas day one of
the local churches will have a lunch and afternoon tea dance for those who are
alone on the big day, they also take meals to those who can't get out and those
who have the meals on wheels service, Steve and I are lucky to stay in our flat
and look after ourselves, we can cook so will do our christmas dinner and then
have anything left over cold the next day, got a roast dinner today, some
chops, spuds and lots of fresh veg, good job there aren't any sprouts ha ha ,
got the footie on my radio, what a lovely day, take care, Vanessa, Steve and
Scott x x